Hledat v komentářích
Investiční doporučení
Výsledky společností - ČR
Výsledky společností - Svět
IPO, M&A
Týdenní přehledy
 

Detail - články
Erste Bank: Acquires Serbian brokerage Synergy Capital

Erste Bank: Acquires Serbian brokerage Synergy Capital

25.5.2007 8:47
Autor: KBC/Patria

Erste Bank has purchased 75% stake in the Serbian brokerage and investment company, Synergy Capital. The bank has also maintained a call option for the remaining 25% of shares. Erste Bank stated that the transaction has already been approved by local antimonopoly authorities, but is still awaiting approval from the country's securities commission.

Our view: Erste Bank has already an established position in the banking sector, and it is clear that it targets strengthening its position in the investment banking. We view the news as neutral for the stock trading.


Váš názor
Na tomto místě můžete zahájit diskusi. Zatím nebyl zadán žádný názor. Do diskuse mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení uživatelé (Přihlásit). Pokud nemáte účet, na který byste se mohli přihlásit, registrujte se zde.
Aktuální komentáře

Související komentáře
Nejčtenější zprávy dne
Nejčtenější zprávy týdne
Nejdiskutovanější zprávy týdne
Denní kalendář hlavních událostí
ČasUdálost
10:00DE - Index podnikatelského klimatu Ifo
10:30UK - HDP, q/q
14:30USA - Objednávky zboží dlouh. spotřeby, m/m
16:00USA - Index spotř. důvěry Mich. university