Hledat v komentářích
Investiční doporučení
Výsledky společností - ČR
Výsledky společností - Svět
IPO, M&A
Týdenní přehledy
 

Detail - články
Interfax: Polish No. 2 fuel firm Grupa Lotos signs PLN 2.2 bln deal to carry out development program

Interfax: Polish No. 2 fuel firm Grupa Lotos signs PLN 2.2 bln deal to carry out development program

21.6.2007 15:18
Autor: 

WARSAW. JUNE 21. INTERFAX C.NTRAL EUROPE - Poland's second largest fuel company, Grupa Lotos, has signed a PLN 2.2 bln contract with Italian engineering firm Technip for technical design, supplies and the construction of two installations, which will allow the company to increase volumes and the quality of oil processing, Lotos said Thursday.

"The signing of the contract, which is worth more than PLN 2.2 bln, is a significant step in realizing the comprehensive technological development program (PKRT)," Lotos's CEO Pawel Olechnowicz told a press conference on Thursday.

The program will allow increased volumes and improved processing quality, according to materials released at the conference. Olechnowicz said that the first stage of the program will cost EUR 1.47 bln, 30% of which will be financed from the company's own sources, while remaining 70% will be financed from the external sources.

Lotos is planning to close financing of the investment in the fourth quarter of 2007.

"We have 70% of the contracts already signed, which allows us to look for financing on the banking market," Lotos' vice-president Mariusz Machajewski said. "We are planning to find USD 1.5 mln in loans mainly from commercial banks, but we are not ruling out the participation of institutions such as EIB or EBRD to optimize financing."

Machajewski added that the financing period was set at 12.5 years and that the loans will be denominated in US dollars to decrease the currency risk factor.

By realizing the PKRT program Lotos will increase fuel sales from the current 4 mln tonnes to 8 mln tonnes annually in 2010. The company's share in the wholesale fuel market will increase to 30% and to 10% in the retail market in 2010. Sales of asphalt are planned to increase to 1.3 mln tonnes annually in 2010. Oil processing will rise to 10.5 mln tonnes annually in 2012, up from current 6 mln tonnes.

Lotos' revenues are expected to at least double to PLN 20 bln as a result of the program, but the company hopes this amount will further increase.

"This is the minimum we expect," Olechnowicz said. "The level of growth will depend on projects we will carry out including the upstream projects."


Váš názor
Na tomto místě můžete zahájit diskusi. Zatím nebyl zadán žádný názor. Do diskuse mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení uživatelé (Přihlásit). Pokud nemáte účet, na který byste se mohli přihlásit, registrujte se zde.
Aktuální komentáře
13.12.2017
11:47Jak nespravovat a neinvestovat státní peníze
11:16Rekordní měsíc Škody Auto táhly prodeje v Číně a východní Evropě
10:33Yellenová naposledy - dolar se připravuje na vyšší sazby  
9:15Rozbřesk: Čeká se na další růst sazeb Fedu a poslední vystoupení Janet Yellenové
8:58Evropské futures nerozhodné, čeká se na výsledek jednání Fedu  
8:33PKN Orlen chce získat nejméně 90 % v Unipetrolu. Nabízí 380 korun za akcii
6:31Fed, sazby a očekávání trhů. Situace se opakuje, říká Fidelity
12.12.2017
22:02Technologickému sektoru se dnes nedařilo
18:18Evropa má skrytého technologického šampiona, vydělává až moc
17:08Praha zpět v zeleném, pomohl ČEZ a KB
17:07Odpoledne patří dolaru a zlepšení tržního sentimentu  
15:50Česká zbrojovka a.s.: Oprava notářského zápisu o průběhu schůze vlastníků dluhopisů konané 21. 11. 2017
15:48ZEW: Pokles důvěry v německou ekonomiku překonal odhady
15:43ČEZ, a.s. - Zápis z valné hromady ČEZ OZ UIF 16.8.2017
15:30Tesla dostala největší objednávku na svůj Semi, Pepsi jich koupí 100
15:26Výbuch rakouského plynového terminálu odřízl Itálii, Slovinsko a Chorvatsko. Ceny komodity prudce rostou
14:32Polovodiče, mikročipy a Micron: stojí ještě za to? (pohled analytika)  
14:13Maloja Investment SICAV a.s.: Výroční zpráva za období 1. 11. 2016 - 31. 8. 2017
13:34Česká exportní banka, a.s.: Informace o vyplacení úrokových výnosů z emisí dluhopisů
13:09Tenoučká prasklina zalomcovala trhy s ropou

Související komentáře
Nejčtenější zprávy dne
Nejčtenější zprávy týdne
Nejdiskutovanější zprávy týdne
Denní kalendář hlavních událostí
ČasUdálost
8:00DE - Harmonizovaný CPI, y/y
11:00EMU - Průmyslová výroba, y/y
14:30USA - CPI, m/m
20:00USA - Jednání Fedu, základní sazba