* Cisco Systems Inc. – fell 31c to $15.59 (vs. regular close of $15.90). The world’s largest maker of equipment to direct Internet traffic said Q$ revenue will be little changed from the third quarter ended April 26. Sales in the third quarter were $4.62bn.
* Electronic Arts Inc. – rose $2.20 to $63.94 (vs. regular close of $61.74). The largest U.S. video-game maker said profit for the year will be $3.10 to $3.25 a share. The company had been expected to earn $2.96.
* Altria Group Inc. – the company’s credit ratings and those of its Kraft Foods Inc. unit were lowered by Fitch Ratings. Fitch also lowered its ratings on tobacco company R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Holdings Inc.
* Corning Inc. – the world’s largest maker of fiber optic cable for telecommunications networks offered to purchase as much as $800mio of its convertible securities to help reduce debt.
* Janus Capital Group Inc. – the U.S. mutual fund company ended April with $141.1bn in assets under management, a 2.5% increase from the end of December.
* Prudential Financial Inc. –the life insurer said Q1 profit before some items was 58c a share. On that basis, it had been expected to earn 56c, according to the average estimate of First Call.