* Brightpoint Inc. – fell $1.17, or 7.6% to $14.15.The cellular-telephone distributor retracted its previous forecast for the second quarter. The company said it will no longer provide forward-looking financial guidance.
* Coinstar Inc. – rose 85c (4.8%) to $18.70 after exchanges closed. The coin-counting device maker had Q1 earnings of 18c a share, the company said in a statement. It was expected to earn 14c, according to average estimate.
* Cypress Semiconductor Corp. – rose 69c (7.3%) to $10.17 after exchanges closed. The chipmaker said Q2 profit, excluding some costs, will be 3c a share. On that basis, it was expected to earn 1c.
* InfoSpace Inc. – fell $1.24 (9.6%) to $11.65 after markets closed. The maker of wireless and Internet software said in a statement that this quarter’s sales will fall from the first quarter.
* Priceline.com Inc. – rose 42c to $2.79 after-market. The Internet seller of discount travel’s Q1 results were break even on a per share basis before some items.
* Starbucks Corp. – rose 25c to $24.25 after markets closed. The coffee-shop chain said in a release that sales growth of 22% in April from the year-ago period exceeded expectations and it has a fiscal 2003 goal of 20% growh.
* Walt Disney Co. – the media company’s sales in the second quarter ended March 31 exceeded analyst estimates. The end of the war in Iraq and an improving economic outlook may boost results next week, CFO Thomas Staggs said.