Hledat v komentářích
Investiční doporučení
Výsledky společností - ČR
Výsledky společností - Svět
IPO, M&A
Týdenní přehledy
 

Detail - články
Knauf wants to buy CEZ’s 40% share in Czech Knauf Pocerady

Knauf wants to buy CEZ’s 40% share in Czech Knauf Pocerady

11.4.2007 8:51
Autor: Jan Krejčí, Patria Finance


(CTK), Czech company Knauf Pocerady might be taken over by its controlling company German plasterboard maker Knauf. Controlling company owns 60% stake in Pocerady and the remaining 40% wants to buy from CEZ. CEZ 40% share of Pocerady stated capital amounts to CZK 150m, CZK 0.25 per share.
Our view:
Even though, we see this news as neutral for CEZ trading, it positive in the way that CEZ is selling off assets that is not related to production and sales of electricity and can concentrate on its core production.

Váš názor
Na tomto místě můžete zahájit diskusi. Zatím nebyl zadán žádný názor. Do diskuse mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení uživatelé (Přihlásit). Pokud nemáte účet, na který byste se mohli přihlásit, registrujte se zde.
Aktuální komentáře

Související komentáře
Nejčtenější zprávy dne
Nejčtenější zprávy týdne
Nejdiskutovanější zprávy týdne
Denní kalendář hlavních událostí
Nebyla nalezena žádná data