Hledání v detailu akcií
Moje portfolio
Nastavit Oblíbené, nastavit Portfolio
Oblíbené tituly
select
NázevNejlepší
nákup
Nejlepší
prodej
Změna
(%)
ČEZ520,55210,10
KB832834,50,36
PKN88,7888,8-1,46
Msft1,67
Nokia4,70154,70550,02
IBM0,96
Daimler AG41,9441,95-0,07
PFE1,53
20.08.2019 9:43:43
Indexy online
AD Index online
select
AD Index online
 

  • 20.08.2019 9:34:08
Premier Foods UK (PFD.L, London)
Poslední obchod Změna (%) Změna (GBP) Objem obchodů (GBP)
0,32265 -0,72 0,00 77
R - Real-Time data si mohou aktivovat klienti Patria Plus / Investor Plus ZDE.

 
  • Poslední aktualizace: 20.08.2019
Popis společnosti
Obecné informace
Název společnostiPremier Foods Plc
TickerPFD
Kmenové akcie:Ordinary Shares
RICPFD.L
ISINGB00B7N0K053
Poslední známé roční výsledky30.03.2019
Poslední známé čtvrtletní výsledky29.06.2019
Počet zaměstnanců k 30.03.2019 4 183
Akcie v oběhu k 15.07.2019 845 809 503
MěnaGBP
Kontaktní informace
UlicePremier House, Centrium, Griffiths Way
MěstoST. ALBANS
PSČAL1 2RD
ZeměUnited Kingdom
Kontatní osobaRichard Godden
Funkce kontaktní osobyDirector of Investor Relations
Telefon441 727 815 850

Business Summary: Premier Foods plc is a food company. The Company is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of branded and own label food and beverage products. The Company's segments include Grocery, Sweet Treats and International. The Grocery segment primarily sells savory ambient food products. The Sweet Treats segment sells sweet ambient food products. The International segment has been aggregated within the Grocery segment for reporting purposes. The Company offers a range of brands, such as Ambrosia, Bisto, OXO, Paxo, Sharwood's, Loyd Grossman, Homepride, Batchelors, Smash, Bird's, Paul Hollywood, Marvel and Angel Delight. Its Grocery strategic business unit (SBU) includes cooking sauces and accompaniments, flavors and seasonings, Quick meals and soups, and ambient desserts. Its Sweet Treats SBU includes the Company's cake brands, such as Mr. Kipling, Cadbury and Lyons. Its International SBU is focused on new markets across the world.
Financial Summary: BRIEF: For the fiscal year ended 30 March 2019, Premier Foods Plc revenues increased 1% to L824.3M. Net loss totaled L33.8M vs. income of L7.2M. Revenues reflect Is operating Grocery Products segment increase of 1% to L597M, United Kingdom segment increase of 2% to L770.8M. Net loss reflects Administrative costs increase of 82% to L157.4M (expense), Selling, marketing and distribution cost increase of 3% to L119.8M (expense).
Odvětvová klasifikace
TRBC2009Food Processing
TRBC2012Food Processing - NEC
RBSS2004Food Processing
MGINDUSTRYFood Processing
MGSECTORConsumer/Non-Cyclical
NAICSAll Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing
NAICSMayonnaise, Dressing and Other Prepared Sauce Manufacturing
NAICSFrozen Specialty Food Manufacturing
NAICSPasta Manufacturing
NAICSRetail Bakeries
NAICSIce Cream and Frozen Dessert Manufacturing
SICFood Preparations, Nec
SICPickles/sauces/salad Dressings
SICFrozen Specialties, Nec
SICMacAroni And Spaghetti
SICRetail Bakeries
SICIce Cream And Frozen Desserts



  • Poslední aktualizace: 20.08.2019
Management společnosti
FunkceJménoVěkVe funkci odVe firmě od
Chief Executive Officer, Executive DirectorGavin Darby6204.02.201304.02.2013
General Counsel, Company SecretarySimon Rose-
Managing Director - Grocery StrategicAlex Whitehouse-
Senior Independent DirectorRichard Hodgson-30.05.201930.05.2019
Director - Human ResourcesDavid Wilkinson-
Procurement & Central Operations DirectorMark Hughes-
Chief Financial Officer, Executive DirectorAlastair Murray5530.09.201330.09.2013