Hledání v detailu akcií
Moje portfolio
Nastavit Oblíbené, nastavit Portfolio
Oblíbené tituly
select
NázevNejlepší
nákup
Nejlepší
prodej
Změna
(%)
ČEZ-0,39
KB-0,38
PKN101,75101,85-0,39
Msft147,85147,860,36
Nokia3,033,05-4,87
IBM133,98134-0,35
Daimler AG51,1951,21-4,48
PFE36,5636,57-0,08
14.11.2019 20:44:40
Indexy online
AD Index online
select
AD Index online
 

  • 14.11.2019 19:24:34
Rio Tinto PLC (RIO.L, London)
Poslední obchod Změna (%) Změna (GBP) Objem obchodů (GBP)
40,87 -0,13 -0,05 79 461 716
R - Real-Time data si mohou aktivovat klienti Patria Plus / Investor Plus ZDE.

 
  • Poslední aktualizace: 14.11.2019
Popis společnosti
Obecné informace
Název společnostiRio Tinto plc
TickerRIO
Kmenové akcie:Ordinary Shares
Kmenové akcie:Ordinary Shares
RICRIO.L
RICRIOw.L^F01
ISINGB0007188757
Poslední známé roční výsledky31.12.2018
Poslední známé čtvrtletní výsledky30.06.2019
Počet zaměstnanců k 31.12.2018 47 500
Akcie v oběhu k 07.11.20191 623 594 807
MěnaUSD
Kontaktní informace
Ulice6 St. James's Square
MěstoLONDON
PSČSW1Y 4AD
ZeměUnited Kingdom
Kontatní osobaDavid Ovington
Funkce kontaktní osobyInvestor Relations Executive
Telefon442 077 811 623
Fax442077811800
Kontatní telefon4402 077 812 051

Business Summary: Rio Tinto plc is a mining and metals company. The Company's business is finding, mining and processing mineral resources. The Company's segments include Iron Ore, Aluminium, Copper & Diamonds, Energy & Minerals and Other Operations. The Company operates an iron ore business, supplying the global seaborne iron ore trade. Its Iron Ore product operations are located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The Aluminium business includes bauxite mines, alumina refineries and aluminum smelters. Its bauxite mines are located in Australia, Brazil and Guinea. The Copper & Diamonds segment has managed operations in Australia, Canada, Mongolia and the United States, and non-managed operations in Chile and Indonesia. The Energy & Minerals segment consists of mining, refining and marketing operations in over 10 countries, across six sectors: borates, coal, iron ore concentrate and pellets, salt, titanium dioxide and uranium.
Financial Summary: BRIEF: For the six months ended 30 June 2019, Rio Tinto plc revenues increased 4% to $20.72B. Net income decreased 6% to $4.13B. Revenues reflect Iron Ore segment increase of 22% to $11.21B, China segment increase of 15% to $10.32B, Iron Ore, Avg. Price per Met. Ton, Total increase of 37% to $85 per metric ton, Iron Ore Production - IOC of Canada increase of 55% to 5M metric tons. Net income was offset by Impairment charges increase from $123M to $2.35B (expense).
Odvětvová klasifikace
TRBC2009Mining / Metals - Specialty
TRBC2012Integrated Mining
RBSS2004Precious Metals & Minerals
MGINDUSTRYMetal Mining
MGSECTORBasic Materials
NAICSIron Ore Mining
NAICSAll Other Metal Ore Mining
NAICSCopper Ore and Nickel Ore Mining
NAICSGold Ore Mining
NAICSSilver Ore Mining
NAICSBituminous Coal Underground Mining
NAICSUranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining
NAICSAll Other Non-Metallic Mineral Mining
NAICSJewelers' Material and Lapidary Work Manufacturing
NAICSPotash, Soda, and Borate Mineral Mining
SICIron Ores
SICMetal Ores, Nec
SICCopper Ores
SICGold Ores
SICSilver Ores
SICBituminous Coal - Underground
SICUranium-Radium-Vanadium Ores
SICMisc Nonmetallic Minerals
SICJewelers' Materials/lapidary Work
SICPotash, Soda, And Borate Minerals



  • Poslední aktualizace: 14.11.2019
Management společnosti
FunkceJménoVěkVe funkci odVe firmě od
Executive Chairman of the BoardSimon Thompson5905.03.201805.03.2018
Chief Executive, Executive DirectorJean-Sebastien Jacques4702.07.2016
Chief Financial Officer, Executive DirectorJakob Stausholm5103.09.201803.09.2018
Chief Executive - Energy & MineralsBold Baatar45
Chief Executive - Rio Tinto AluminiumAlfredo Barrios5301.06.201401.06.2014
Chief Executive - Rio Tinto's Iron Ore GroupChris Salisbury5202.07.201602.07.2016
Chief Executive - Copper & DiamondsArnaud Soirat5402.07.201602.07.2016
Group Executive, Group General CounselBarbara Levi-01.01.202001.01.2020
Group Executive, Legal and Group General CounselPhilip Richards6402.04.201703.03.2017
Group Executive - Human ResourcesVera Kirikova4501.01.201701.01.2017