* Nordstrom Inc. - shed 72 cents to $16.60. The upscale retailer said a slowdown in consumer demand, worsened by the war in Iraq, has hurt sales. The company said its first-quarter profit would fall short of a previous forecast for 23 cents to 27 cents a share
* Advanced Micro, Fujitsu - to Combine Flash-Memory Units, Challenging Intel
* AMR - Pilots Agree to Pay, Job Cuts Among $660 Mln in Concessions to Help Avert Bankruptcy
* Gemstar-TV Guide International fourth-quarter loss widened to $1.3 billion and it restated more than three years of earnings
* LaBranche - said first-quarter earnings will range from 6 cents to 8 cents a share compared with 43 cents a year ago. Analysts had expected 25 cents
* Alcan - said in a statement that first-quarter profit may have fallen short of the 37 cents to 47 cents a share it projected in January.
* Hercules - said in a regulatory filing that it faces more than 18,300 asbestos claims and that costs related to its asbestos liabilities could be $200 million to $500 million
* Altria - Philip Morris unit to Press Illinois to Cut $12 Billion Appeal Deposit