Hledat v komentářích
Investiční doporučení
Výsledky společností - ČR
Výsledky společností - Svět
IPO, M&A
Týdenní přehledy
 

Detail - články
Immoeast: Acquisition of Class A retail project in Moscow

Immoeast: Acquisition of Class A retail project in Moscow

16.8.2007 11:05

Immoeast announced acquisition of the 75% stake in the development retail project in Moscow and the remaining 25% is expected to be acquired upon completion, which is scheduled for November 2008. Property provides 146,000 sqm of rentable space.

Our view: We see the Russian market as very attractive for real estate companies, as it is hugely underdeveloped and provides substantially higher yields than in CEE and higher than in SEE countries as well. Prime yields in Moscow stood at 8.5% in 2Q07, while in CEE below 6% and in SEE countries around 7%. Although there is yield compression expected in Moscow to continue as the Russian market attracts more and more investors, however we don’t expect these to converge all the way to average Western European levels as the risk in Russia is higher. Therefore we would expect yields could decline by another 150-175 bps.


Váš názor
Na tomto místě můžete zahájit diskusi. Zatím nebyl zadán žádný názor. Do diskuse mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení uživatelé (Přihlásit). Pokud nemáte účet, na který byste se mohli přihlásit, registrujte se zde.
Aktuální komentáře

Související komentáře
Nejčtenější zprávy dne
Nejčtenější zprávy týdne
Nejdiskutovanější zprávy týdne
Denní kalendář hlavních událostí
Nebyla nalezena žádná data