* Boeing Co. – fell as low as $26.49 in after-hours trading (vs. regular close of $27.09). The airplane maker wrote down the value of leased aircraft and two businesses by $994mio in the first quarter. Boeing may stop building commercial airplanes in the next 10 years.
* Juniper Networks Inc. – rose as much as $8.99 in after-hours trading (vs. regular close of $8.41). The maker of equipment to direct internet traffic said Q1 net income was 1c/share, compared with a net loss of 14c a year earlier.
* RSA Security Inc. – rose as much as $7.90 in after-hours trading (vs. regular close of $6.67). The internet security company said Q1 net income was 3c/share, compared with a net loss of 24c a year earlier.
* State Street Corp. – the custodian of assets will cut as many as 1,800 more jobs, bringing the total to 13% of its workforce this year.
* AOL Time Warner – may get $1bn for Warner/Chappell, WSJ says.
* Halliburton – unit’s Iraq contract may net $7bn.
* Dreyer’s – shares fall on concern regulators will block takeover by Nestle.