Czech market closed a bit higher led by CEZ and KB. CEZ was traded above 840 CZK level whole day, market expects good FY 2005 numbers, which attracts foreign demand. KB jumped to 3500 CZK but failed to break it. Unipetrol declined on local supply, no news. Zentiva rebounded to above 1160 levels - sold-off toward the close by today's early buyers. The stock was well traded 2nd day in a row. CME jumps in US - current CZK price 1420 vs. closing price 1383 CZK.
* CEZ considers to invest into Moscow area and wants to cut maintenace costs by
* Cesky tel reported FY 2005 NI of 6.2 bln - in-line, sales 61 bln CZK vs. 60.7 bln CZK exp, EBIT 9.5 bln CZK vs. 9.8 bln CZK exp
- Cesky tel was able maintain EBITDA margin at 47%
- plans dividends of 45 CZK/share, our expectation 48 CZK - to be approved on AGM
- CONF CALL tommorrow at 1 pm CET