Hledat v komentářích
Investiční doporučení
Výsledky společností - ČR
Výsledky společností - Svět
IPO, M&A
Týdenní přehledy
 

Detail - články
Heineken - Completes acquisition of F&N’s stake in APB

Heineken - Completes acquisition of F&N’s stake in APB

16.11.2012 10:01

Heineken announced this morning during Euronext trading hours it has completed the acquisition of Fraser & Neave’s direct and indirect stake in Asia Pacific Breweries (APB, 39.7% stake) and Asia Pacific Investment Private Limited (APIPL). The timing is no surprise, after the recent clearance for the acquisition by the Competition Commission of Singapore and Heineken’s comments at that time that it expected to complete the transaction by no later than 20 November. Heineken now holds a 95.3% stake in Asia Pacific Breweries and commented it will make a mandatory general offer for the remaining 4.7% floated minorities, also at S$ 53 per APB share.

We remind that Heineken offered following insight on a pro-forma 2011 full
consolidation of Asia Pacific Breweries :
- An impact on consolidated volume of +8% to 178.3m hl
- An impact on group revenue of +8% to € 18.5bn
- An impact on EBITDA (beia) of +9% to € 4.0bn
- An impact on EBIT (beia) of +10% to € 3.0bn

Furthermore, Heineken stated that on the back of a pro-forma full consolidation of APB over the past 12 months (period until end June 2012) and assuming an interest cost of 3%, the transaction would have been EPS accretive over the stated period.

Our View:
We have already included APB (as of mid November) in our earnings model with an expected 12% positive effect on our FY13 (EBIT) beia forecast and a 6% EPS accretion effect in 2013.

We continue to believe the full APB takeover is an excellent strategic move, thereby improving the geo-mix towards emerging markets. Admittedly, the price paid is not particularly cheap (EV/EBITDA over past 12 months of approximately 17x), even if cheap financing makes the transaction immediately EPS accretive.

We continue to believe Heineken is trading at an excessive discount to global brewing peers AB InBev and SABMiller while the company is working hard on improving its geo-mix (partly thanks to APB but we also bear in mind the 2010 acquisition of FEMSA Cerveza) and in improving returns (€ 500m profit improvement program ongoing). We reiterate our BUY rating and € 57 target price.


Váš názor
Na tomto místě můžete zahájit diskusi. Zatím nebyl zadán žádný názor. Do diskuse mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení uživatelé (Přihlásit). Pokud nemáte účet, na který byste se mohli přihlásit, registrujte se zde.
Aktuální komentáře
20.09.2021
22:02Krach čínského obra se může přelít do celého světa  
17:57Evergrande a jádro věci
17:32Amerika přebírá štafetu, investoři se dál zbavují akcií, daří se dluhopisům  
16:40Evropské akcie mají prozatím to nejlepší za sebou
15:54Lufthansa prodá nové akcie za 2,14 miliard eur. Chce tak splatit pomoc Německa
14:43Yardeni: Evergrande není Lehman, do Číny neinvestujte, komodity možná za vrcholem
13:36Týdenní výhled: Zabrání opatrný Fed výraznější korekci?  
12:37Dovedu si představit utažení sazeb o 100 bps ještě letos, říká člen rady ČNB Nidetzký
12:25Revoluce na německém akciovém trhu: DAX má deset nových členů i nová pravidla
12:22Rudý start týdne, strach z Číny a přibývající rizika  
12:15Menší dodavatele energií trápí ceny plynu. Britská vláda zvažuje finanční pomoc
10:39Korekce 7 %, příležitosti mimo S&P 500
10:28Špatná vlna akvizic. Technologičtí giganti skupují menší konkurenty
9:32Akcie čínské realitní společnosti Evergrande spadly nejníže od roku 2010
9:14Rozbřesk: Týden o Fedu a německých volbách. Ukončí nebo prohloubí pokles akcií?
8:54Evropské burzy mohou zahájit týden v mínusu  
8:45Schillerová má problém s růstem sazeb ČNB, zdraží státní dluh. Schodek letos kolem 400 miliard korun
6:21Jak může ETF vydělávat víc než podkladové aktivum a další zajímavosti
19.09.2021
15:47Všichni jsou najednou experty na covid. K naší škodě
8:25Víkendář: Co vyžaduje úspěšná transformace firmy

Související komentáře
Nejčtenější zprávy dne
Nejčtenější zprávy týdne
Nejdiskutovanější zprávy týdne
Kalendář událostí
ČasUdálost
Lennar Corp (08/21 Q3, Aft-mkt)