* AMR Corp. – the parent of American Airlines expects savings from recently negotiated labor contracts to increase gradually to $450mio by the fourth quarter.
* Estee Lauder Cos. – the maker of Clinique and Origins cosmetics said CEO Leonard Lauder will sell about $27mio in company stock during the next year.
* General Motors Corp. – the automaker’s credit ratings may be cut by Moody’s, along with those of its finance unit, affecting about $150mio of debt.
* Winn-Dixie Stores Inc. – the supermarket company said in a statement that it will promote COO Frank Lazaran to chief executive officer as CEO Allen Rowland retires.
* Danaher Corp. – filed with the SEC that it may sell as much as $1bn in securities.
* Insider buying drops, hinting U.S. stocks rally won’t last for long, investors say.
* Foot Locker – asked the SEC for more time to file its 10-K rpt, which was due Friday, so it can resolve an accounting issue.