Hledat v komentářích
Investiční doporučení
Výsledky společností - ČR
Výsledky společností - Svět
IPO, M&A
Týdenní přehledy
 

Detail - články

Czech equities moderately gained on Friday, the last trading day in 2001

31.12.2001 9:42
Autor: 

The PX-50 index gained 0.33% on Friday, the last trading day in 2001, to 394.6 points. Trading was quiet, with a total volume of USD 4.1 mil. The equity market was pushed by both banks, Ceska sporitelna rose 1.5% to CZK 296.50 and Komercni banka gained 0.9% to CZK 1,036. Telecoms, however, incurred losses, and Ceske radiokomunikace lost 3.9% on Friday.

In 2001, the PX-50 index lost 17.5%. Among Czech equities, Ceske radiokomunikace suffered most this year and lost 73% of its value, on the other hand, Ceska sporitelna strengthened by 27%.

(Jan Hajek)

Váš názor
Na tomto místě můžete zahájit diskusi. Zatím nebyl zadán žádný názor. Do diskuse mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení uživatelé (Přihlásit). Pokud nemáte účet, na který byste se mohli přihlásit, registrujte se zde.
Aktuální komentáře

Související komentáře
Nejčtenější zprávy dne
Nejčtenější zprávy týdne
Nejdiskutovanější zprávy týdne
Denní kalendář hlavních událostí
Nebyla nalezena žádná data