Hledat v komentářích
Investiční doporučení
Výsledky společností - ČR
Výsledky společností - Svět
IPO, M&A
Týdenní přehledy
 

Detail - články

PKN is ready to pay for Unipetrol in Q4 2004

16.8.2004 10:10
Autor: 

The privatization tender winner and potential new majority owner of Unipetrol, the Polish PKN Orlen, has said it is ready to pay for the state's 63% stake in Q4 2004. Note that the transaction is now awaiting anti-monopoly clearance by the EC. Also, the IOC consortium that owns 49% in Ceska rafinerska, Unipetrol's major asset, should decide on its option to buy the remaining 51% from Unipetrol by the end of August. PKN is then scheduled to launch an obligatory buy-out offer for minority shareholders within 60 days after the transaction is concluded. Source: CTK.

Jan Hajek, Patria Finance


Váš názor
Na tomto místě můžete zahájit diskusi. Zatím nebyl zadán žádný názor. Do diskuse mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení uživatelé (Přihlásit). Pokud nemáte účet, na který byste se mohli přihlásit, registrujte se zde.
Aktuální komentáře

Související komentáře
Nejčtenější zprávy dne
Nejčtenější zprávy týdne
Nejdiskutovanější zprávy týdne
Denní kalendář hlavních událostí
ČasUdálost
9:00CZ - PPI, y/y
11:00EMU - CPI, y/y