* Abercrombie&Fitch Co. – fell $1.61 to $28.24 after the close of U.S. exchanges. The casual-clothing retailer said that it expects Q2 profit of 30c to 34c a share.
* Applied Materials Inc. – fell 40c to $15.16 after exchanges closed. CFO Joe Bronson said on a conference call that, excluding some costs, the maker of semiconductor-manufacturing equipment expects a profit of 3c to 4c a share in the current quarter.
* Millenium Pharmaceuticals Inc. – rose $2.36 to $14.85 after exchanges closed. The drugmaker said the U.S. FDA approved its treatment for multiple myeloma, an incurable form of blood cancer.
* Network Appliance Inc. – fell $1.03 to $15.70 after exchanges closed. The maker of computer data-storage equipment said Q4 net income was 7c a share, matching the average estimate of Thomson Financial survey.
* Computer Sciences Corp. – the provider of computer-related services said in a statement that profit in Q4 ended March 28 rose 15% form a year earlier as it gained more government business.