* Boston Scientific Corp. – the stent maker may have some credit ratings upgraded by Moody’s, the rating service said in a statement after the close of U.S. markets.
* Collins & Aikman Corp. – the world’s largest maker of automotive carpets may have some ratings cut by Standard & Poor’s, the ratings company said after the close of U.S. markets.
* Credence Systems Corp. – the semiconductor testing gear maker said it is eliminating about 173 jobs as it reduces costs.
* King Power International Group Co. – the operator of duty-free and tax-free stores in Thailand said that it agreed to be taken private by its controlling shareholders for $3.27 a share.
* Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. – the U.S. attorney in Manhattan is strongly considering whether to indict company founder Martha Stewart for insider trading and obstruction of justice related to her sale of ImClone Inc. shares, Newsweek reported.
* Worldcom Inc. – may pay record fine to settle SEC accounting charges, people familiar with the matter say.
* Toys „R“ Us – will probably report a Q1 loss of 4c a share, compared with 2c a year ago, according to estimates from I/B/E/S and First Call.