Hledat v komentářích
Investiční doporučení
Výsledky společností - ČR
Výsledky společností - Svět
IPO, M&A
Týdenní přehledy
 

Detail - články
Zentiva: Shareholders approve acquisition of Turkish Eczacibasi

Zentiva: Shareholders approve acquisition of Turkish Eczacibasi

3.4.2007 8:50
Autor: KBC/Patria

 
Zentiva announced its shareholders have approved the acquisition of Turkish drugmaker Eczacibasi Generics on an EGM held yesterday. Zentiva announced last month it would buy 75% stake in Eczacibasi's generic-drug operations for EUR 460m, with an option to buy the remaining 25% package. The company hired last week EUR 550m loans to finance the acquisition. The deal requires regulatory approval, which could come by June 2007according to Zentiva.
Our view:
We see the news as neutral, as we see it was likely that shareholders will nod on the acquisition given its good strategic fit and EPS accretiveness especially from 2008.

Váš názor
Na tomto místě můžete zahájit diskusi. Zatím nebyl zadán žádný názor. Do diskuse mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení uživatelé (Přihlásit). Pokud nemáte účet, na který byste se mohli přihlásit, registrujte se zde.
Aktuální komentáře

Související komentáře
Nejčtenější zprávy dne
Nejčtenější zprávy týdne
Nejdiskutovanější zprávy týdne
Denní kalendář hlavních událostí
Nebyla nalezena žádná data