* McKesson Corp. – rose as much as $1.14, or 4.6%, to $26 after exchanges closed. The drug wholesaler said in a statement that profit from continuing operations was 62c a share in the fourth quarter ended March 31.
* Qlogic Corp. – rose as much as $1.27 to $42.90 after exchanges closed. The maker of circuit boards , switches and computer chips said in a statement that, excluding certain costs, it would have had a profit of 33c a share in the fourth quarter ended March 30.
* Ingram Micro Inc. – the world’s biggest distributor of computers and parts forecast in a statement that Q2 profit before some items will be 9-12c a share.
* JDS Uniphase Corp. – the maker of fiber-optic components said in a statement that, excluding certain costs, it expects a loss of 2c to 4c a share in the fourth quarter.
* General Electric Corp. – may sell financial guarranty to PMI Group, NY Post reports.
* Tyco International – Wall Street Journal said the company may report about $1.2bn in new accounting problems when it releases Q2 earnings on Thursday.